Thursday, August 21, 2008
It was a waste of my time. Was kind of expecting it anyway, but I'm still sort of disappointed. Hoped they would understand, but then again maybe I hope too much.
I'm getting really fat. I eat shitload when I'm stressed so I think I'm stressed because I've been eating A LOT. Like seriously a lot. I always seem to be hungry. How terrible.
<3!I miss being so happy.
Bolt is disgustingly fast. Lightning Bolt, they call him. How apt.I sort of wonder how 2012 olympics will match up to this, in terms of sporting ability. Doubt Bolt's or Phelps' records will be broken, unless they break it themselves.Du Toit took part in the 10k (6.2 miles) marathon swim olympic finals. She finished in 2h 49.9s and was ranked 16th out of 25 swimmers. She swims 50 miles a week. She has one leg.It's amazing, really.
lost myself at 1:07 AM