
Saturday, August 30, 2008
I'm quite glad I decided to go back to kindergarten with Shaun today. The teachers (amazingly) still remember us. Looking at those tiny kids running around, it's hard to imagine that we were once that small, that carefree. 10 years down the road, and here we are jostling in this rat race. Apparently I was really "small, quiet and cute" back then. Heh. The place hasn't changed much, just minor renovations and an extra staircase. Standing in the compound, we both had this sudden influx of memories. Strange random little scenes sort of "flew" through my mind. Was pleasantly surprised that the teachers still could remember at least our names. One of them could even recognise me almost instantly. It's nice knowing that someone you last saw 10 years ago can still remember you. I wonder how many hundreds of faces and names they've seen through the years. They said it was really nice of us to go back and visit, and that they felt really appreciated. I'm glad I made someone's day today, really.Took photos with our teachers and the principal, will post them once Shaun sends them to me.Today was quite a happy day (:
lost myself at 4:05 AM