<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/17577409?origin\x3dhttp://singing-passion.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, July 28, 2008

Was just looking at some photos from graz on my senior's blog. Now I really really want to go back there. I miss walking along the streets singing; I miss seeing buskers that actually perform, and not just make some noise to earn money; I miss squeezing onto those stuffy trams; I miss performing; I miss being myself; I miss the joy, the tears, the laughter, the music, the love; I miss Graz.

















<3!
But well. It's time to move on, I guess.



lost myself at 8:54 PM

jem
nychoir//sop1
130492
111'05
211'06
306'07
406'08


LINKS
Alina Adeline Ashleen Caroline Charis Chengxin Chenyi Cyril Deborah Elizabeth Hilary Hui Min Iris Jenzi Jiawen Jin yao Joy Laiweng Louis Mel Ong Mel Wee Natalie Ng Natalie Phoon Penny Rachel Ruimin Sarah Por Tenille Yiwei blogger



TAGBOARD



ARCHIVES
2005-10-02
2005-10-09
2005-10-16
2005-10-23
2005-10-30
2005-11-13
2005-11-27
2005-12-04
2005-12-25
2006-01-22
2006-01-29
2006-02-05
2006-02-12
2006-02-19
2006-02-26
2006-03-05
2006-03-12
2006-03-19
2006-03-26
2006-04-02
2006-04-09
2006-04-16
2006-04-23
2006-04-30
2006-05-07
2006-05-14
2006-05-21
2006-05-28
2006-06-18
2006-06-25
2006-07-02
2006-07-09
2006-07-16
2006-07-23
2006-07-30
2006-08-13
2006-08-20
2006-08-27
2006-09-03
2006-09-10
2006-09-17
2006-09-24
2006-10-01
2006-10-08
2006-10-15
2006-10-22
2006-11-05
2006-11-12
2006-12-03
2006-12-10
2006-12-17
2006-12-24
2006-12-31
2007-01-07
2007-01-14
2007-01-21
2007-01-28
2007-02-04
2007-02-11
2007-02-18
2007-02-25
2007-03-04
2007-03-11
2007-03-18
2007-03-25
2007-04-01
2007-04-08
2007-04-15
2007-04-22
2007-04-29
2007-05-06
2007-05-13
2007-05-20
2007-05-27
2007-06-17
2007-06-24
2007-07-01
2007-07-08
2007-07-29
2007-08-19
2007-10-14
2007-10-28
2007-11-11
2007-11-25
2007-12-02
2007-12-09
2007-12-16
2007-12-23
2007-12-30
2008-01-06
2008-01-13
2008-01-20
2008-01-27
2008-02-03
2008-02-10
2008-02-17
2008-02-24
2008-03-02
2008-03-09
2008-03-23
2008-04-13
2008-04-20
2008-04-27
2008-05-04
2008-05-11
2008-05-18
2008-05-25
2008-06-01
2008-06-15
2008-06-22
2008-06-29
2008-07-06
2008-07-13
2008-07-20
2008-07-27
2008-08-03
2008-08-10
2008-08-17
2008-08-24
2008-08-31
2008-09-07
2008-09-14
2008-09-21
2008-09-28
2008-10-05
2008-10-12
2008-10-19
2008-10-26
2008-11-16
2008-12-28


CREDITS
yours truly
image edited from
here