Tuesday, September 05, 2006
okay.
holidays are packed. urghh.
CHOIR today! <3
and now i'm in love with 'Can't Help Falling in Love' (:
such a sweet song!((:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=wsimsjE89eY&mode=related&search=
Wise men say only fools rush in
But I cant help falling in love with you
Shall I stay
Would it be a sin
If I cant help falling in love with you
Like a river flows surely to the sea
Darling so it goes
Some things are meant to be
Take my hand, take my whole life too
For I cant help falling in love with you
Like a river flows surely to the sea
Darling so it goes
Some things are meant to be
Take my hand, take my whole life too
For I cant help falling in love with you
For I cant help falling in love with you
okay. back to the community center to study(: the last time i used the comp was wednesday, i just realised.
study time!(:
tmr-math remedial, drama