<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17577409?origin\x3dhttp://singing-passion.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, September 14, 2006

I realised i have a very short attention span. I can't really concentrate on studying history): There's so much to remember. I just realised that I can't remember anything I've studied earlier ): DIE. I just realised also that my physics cannot make it): DIE. Why did I even choose triple science?! ARGHH. This is oh-so-depressing):

countdown to eoys:--
2.57... weeks
18 days
432 hours
25920 minutes
1555200 seconds

SCARY.
Sigh jiayou people! Study hard, play hard!(:
I'm having fun "hibernating" in the study corner every day. At least I concentrate better there.
I'm still having my cough, sore throat, headache, blocked/runny nose, slight fever I think at times.
I'd better buck up. My marks last term were rubbish. Seriously. If I don't do well for eoys I dunno what'll happen.
SIGH.

I can't believe I actually took the effort to type everything nicely with fullstops and capital letters(:

i usually dont bother i usually type like that dont i?(:

study people study

live to study, study to live
How depressing can that get?


live to SING, SING to live (:

I miss choir):



lost myself at 11:59 PM

jem
nychoir//sop1
130492
111'05
211'06
306'07
406'08


LINKS
Alina Adeline Ashleen Caroline Charis Chengxin Chenyi Cyril Deborah Elizabeth Hilary Hui Min Iris Jenzi Jiawen Jin yao Joy Laiweng Louis Mel Ong Mel Wee Natalie Ng Natalie Phoon Penny Rachel Ruimin Sarah Por Tenille Yiwei blogger



TAGBOARD



ARCHIVES
2005-10-02
2005-10-09
2005-10-16
2005-10-23
2005-10-30
2005-11-13
2005-11-27
2005-12-04
2005-12-25
2006-01-22
2006-01-29
2006-02-05
2006-02-12
2006-02-19
2006-02-26
2006-03-05
2006-03-12
2006-03-19
2006-03-26
2006-04-02
2006-04-09
2006-04-16
2006-04-23
2006-04-30
2006-05-07
2006-05-14
2006-05-21
2006-05-28
2006-06-18
2006-06-25
2006-07-02
2006-07-09
2006-07-16
2006-07-23
2006-07-30
2006-08-13
2006-08-20
2006-08-27
2006-09-03
2006-09-10
2006-09-17
2006-09-24
2006-10-01
2006-10-08
2006-10-15
2006-10-22
2006-11-05
2006-11-12
2006-12-03
2006-12-10
2006-12-17
2006-12-24
2006-12-31
2007-01-07
2007-01-14
2007-01-21
2007-01-28
2007-02-04
2007-02-11
2007-02-18
2007-02-25
2007-03-04
2007-03-11
2007-03-18
2007-03-25
2007-04-01
2007-04-08
2007-04-15
2007-04-22
2007-04-29
2007-05-06
2007-05-13
2007-05-20
2007-05-27
2007-06-17
2007-06-24
2007-07-01
2007-07-08
2007-07-29
2007-08-19
2007-10-14
2007-10-28
2007-11-11
2007-11-25
2007-12-02
2007-12-09
2007-12-16
2007-12-23
2007-12-30
2008-01-06
2008-01-13
2008-01-20
2008-01-27
2008-02-03
2008-02-10
2008-02-17
2008-02-24
2008-03-02
2008-03-09
2008-03-23
2008-04-13
2008-04-20
2008-04-27
2008-05-04
2008-05-11
2008-05-18
2008-05-25
2008-06-01
2008-06-15
2008-06-22
2008-06-29
2008-07-06
2008-07-13
2008-07-20
2008-07-27
2008-08-03
2008-08-10
2008-08-17
2008-08-24
2008-08-31
2008-09-07
2008-09-14
2008-09-21
2008-09-28
2008-10-05
2008-10-12
2008-10-19
2008-10-26
2008-11-16
2008-12-28


CREDITS
yours truly
image edited from
here