<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17577409?origin\x3dhttp://singing-passion.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I'm being annoying. At least, I think I am.
I'm having writer's block. Not that I'm a writer, but still, writer's block. And I can't think of anything to write for that dumb essay. And Sarah Por's finished it. AND she wrote what i wanted to write. I guess I've gotta start thinking again. Or wait for inspiration to hit me. Then my hand can go on auto-pilot. It happens sometimes.
On the other hand (pun not intended), I'm feeling musical. Not that I wasn't feeling musical before this. FINE. I'm feeling MORE musical these few days. I've churned out two songs in i-can't-remember how many days. Not exactly. I got the main idea for the first one some time ago. Then I forgot all about it. Then suddenly someday with the last week or so I started playing it and refining it till I was pretty happy with it. Then I recorded it. And improvised a little while recording. That's why it's a little jerky. Then suddenly yesterday or some day I was tinkering a few notes and decided it was nice for the starting of a song. So I decided to record it today and somehow or another my fingers decided to go on auto-pilot and I managed to created another song! I feel so accomplished.

LALALALA the people I've asked for opinions say it's quite nice. I'll send it to you if you ask me(: it's 12.10am. Should I go sleep? I haven't finished/started my essay. Should I even do it? Can someone give me inspiration? BLEH.


and here I am
standing there
loving you

<3

oh yeah there's choir tmr<3 we're recording the school songs. I can't exactly imagine how old the current recording is. It was around even before Mrs Ee was a student in the school. Definitely more than a decade old. Maybe two even. So this means... OUR VOICES WILL GO DOWN IN HISTORY!
I shall be proud of my school song! I am, after all, a NANYANG ger. And in NANYANG choir. so I shall be proud of the NANYANG school song(:

just a fool in love...



lost myself at 11:02 PM

jem
nychoir//sop1
130492
111'05
211'06
306'07
406'08


LINKS
Alina Adeline Ashleen Caroline Charis Chengxin Chenyi Cyril Deborah Elizabeth Hilary Hui Min Iris Jenzi Jiawen Jin yao Joy Laiweng Louis Mel Ong Mel Wee Natalie Ng Natalie Phoon Penny Rachel Ruimin Sarah Por Tenille Yiwei blogger



TAGBOARD



ARCHIVES
2005-10-02
2005-10-09
2005-10-16
2005-10-23
2005-10-30
2005-11-13
2005-11-27
2005-12-04
2005-12-25
2006-01-22
2006-01-29
2006-02-05
2006-02-12
2006-02-19
2006-02-26
2006-03-05
2006-03-12
2006-03-19
2006-03-26
2006-04-02
2006-04-09
2006-04-16
2006-04-23
2006-04-30
2006-05-07
2006-05-14
2006-05-21
2006-05-28
2006-06-18
2006-06-25
2006-07-02
2006-07-09
2006-07-16
2006-07-23
2006-07-30
2006-08-13
2006-08-20
2006-08-27
2006-09-03
2006-09-10
2006-09-17
2006-09-24
2006-10-01
2006-10-08
2006-10-15
2006-10-22
2006-11-05
2006-11-12
2006-12-03
2006-12-10
2006-12-17
2006-12-24
2006-12-31
2007-01-07
2007-01-14
2007-01-21
2007-01-28
2007-02-04
2007-02-11
2007-02-18
2007-02-25
2007-03-04
2007-03-11
2007-03-18
2007-03-25
2007-04-01
2007-04-08
2007-04-15
2007-04-22
2007-04-29
2007-05-06
2007-05-13
2007-05-20
2007-05-27
2007-06-17
2007-06-24
2007-07-01
2007-07-08
2007-07-29
2007-08-19
2007-10-14
2007-10-28
2007-11-11
2007-11-25
2007-12-02
2007-12-09
2007-12-16
2007-12-23
2007-12-30
2008-01-06
2008-01-13
2008-01-20
2008-01-27
2008-02-03
2008-02-10
2008-02-17
2008-02-24
2008-03-02
2008-03-09
2008-03-23
2008-04-13
2008-04-20
2008-04-27
2008-05-04
2008-05-11
2008-05-18
2008-05-25
2008-06-01
2008-06-15
2008-06-22
2008-06-29
2008-07-06
2008-07-13
2008-07-20
2008-07-27
2008-08-03
2008-08-10
2008-08-17
2008-08-24
2008-08-31
2008-09-07
2008-09-14
2008-09-21
2008-09-28
2008-10-05
2008-10-12
2008-10-19
2008-10-26
2008-11-16
2008-12-28


CREDITS
yours truly
image edited from
here