Monday, August 21, 2006
'The hot dog is the noblest of dogs, besides being overly attractive, it feeds the hand that bites it.'Gosh. I simply love ting yin. She'd make a great philosopher.
I have a stupid essay to write for this competition i don't know why I volunteered to sign up but anyway I do NOT have inspiration and I'm dying cos i can't crap out an essay on the theme 'that's hot' (how dumb) by this FRIDAY. gosh.
Today we were doing the thing for lang arts on Romeo and Juliet on the different attitudes to love and that set me thinking (as well as ting's blog). Is there such a thing as Love at first sight? I dunno... How do you tell when it's true pure love or just temporary romantic infatuation? I dunno. How do you even define 'love'? I dunno either. How am I supposed to know if what I'm suffering from/ enjoying now is even LOVE? I dunno. Is love at first sight just superficial? I dunno. I never believed in love at first sight. Until...
recently. But then again, it depends on how you define love. Hmmm. Isn't love just such a subjective thing? But then again, isn't everything?
from dictionary.com
love A deep, tender, ineffable feeling of affection and solicitude toward a person, such as that arising from kinship, recognition of attractive qualities, or a sense of underlying oneness.
A feeling of intense desire and attraction toward a person with whom one is disposed to make a pair; the emotion of sex and romance.
ohwell.
on saturday I hibernated into the study corner. yawn. and I drank 1 litre of milo there>.<
I think that's the reason why I'm having a sore throat now. ohwell. I shall go buy strepsils tmr(:
bye(:
love at first sight?