<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17577409?origin\x3dhttp://singing-passion.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, August 25, 2006

okay. I'm trying to complete that essay due tomorrow. And I have loads of other stuff undone. WELL DONE JEM. I'm trying to do it for the sake of doing it and showing that at least I handed in something. I'm sure I won't win anyway. I'm very very tired and worn out and fed up. Especially worn out today. recording songs ain't easy. especially when you're in a big group like a choir. okay grammer shall get lousy from here on i'm too lazy. we managed to record 2 out of the 4 school songs. seriously today after singing+hearing= (INSANE) the school song and the graduation song at least 50 times i seriously do not want to hear this two songs for the rest of my life! or at least not for the rest of this week. GOSH. headache+writer's block+the thought of undone stuff= severe headache! >.<

my life is in a complete mess ><

anyway a quote:
but for those that love, time is eternity.
how true.



lost myself at 12:10 AM

jem
nychoir//sop1
130492
111'05
211'06
306'07
406'08


LINKS
Alina Adeline Ashleen Caroline Charis Chengxin Chenyi Cyril Deborah Elizabeth Hilary Hui Min Iris Jenzi Jiawen Jin yao Joy Laiweng Louis Mel Ong Mel Wee Natalie Ng Natalie Phoon Penny Rachel Ruimin Sarah Por Tenille Yiwei blogger



TAGBOARD



ARCHIVES
2005-10-02
2005-10-09
2005-10-16
2005-10-23
2005-10-30
2005-11-13
2005-11-27
2005-12-04
2005-12-25
2006-01-22
2006-01-29
2006-02-05
2006-02-12
2006-02-19
2006-02-26
2006-03-05
2006-03-12
2006-03-19
2006-03-26
2006-04-02
2006-04-09
2006-04-16
2006-04-23
2006-04-30
2006-05-07
2006-05-14
2006-05-21
2006-05-28
2006-06-18
2006-06-25
2006-07-02
2006-07-09
2006-07-16
2006-07-23
2006-07-30
2006-08-13
2006-08-20
2006-08-27
2006-09-03
2006-09-10
2006-09-17
2006-09-24
2006-10-01
2006-10-08
2006-10-15
2006-10-22
2006-11-05
2006-11-12
2006-12-03
2006-12-10
2006-12-17
2006-12-24
2006-12-31
2007-01-07
2007-01-14
2007-01-21
2007-01-28
2007-02-04
2007-02-11
2007-02-18
2007-02-25
2007-03-04
2007-03-11
2007-03-18
2007-03-25
2007-04-01
2007-04-08
2007-04-15
2007-04-22
2007-04-29
2007-05-06
2007-05-13
2007-05-20
2007-05-27
2007-06-17
2007-06-24
2007-07-01
2007-07-08
2007-07-29
2007-08-19
2007-10-14
2007-10-28
2007-11-11
2007-11-25
2007-12-02
2007-12-09
2007-12-16
2007-12-23
2007-12-30
2008-01-06
2008-01-13
2008-01-20
2008-01-27
2008-02-03
2008-02-10
2008-02-17
2008-02-24
2008-03-02
2008-03-09
2008-03-23
2008-04-13
2008-04-20
2008-04-27
2008-05-04
2008-05-11
2008-05-18
2008-05-25
2008-06-01
2008-06-15
2008-06-22
2008-06-29
2008-07-06
2008-07-13
2008-07-20
2008-07-27
2008-08-03
2008-08-10
2008-08-17
2008-08-24
2008-08-31
2008-09-07
2008-09-14
2008-09-21
2008-09-28
2008-10-05
2008-10-12
2008-10-19
2008-10-26
2008-11-16
2008-12-28


CREDITS
yours truly
image edited from
here